- Full Time:
- Number of Workers Requested:
- Job Duties:
- Agricultural Field Worker Duties:
Baby leaf ((Spinach, Kales, Wild Arugula, Red Chard, Green Chard, Spring Mix, Red Romaine, Green Romaine, Green Pak Choi, Tat Soi) harvest (hand and machine)
Weeding. Weeding activity will be completed with a long-handled hoe (4 ft. or more in length). The employer will provide gloves, knee pads and training at no cost to the workers in prevention of work-related injuries.
Clean and washes different types of equipment, vehicles and machinery.
May be assigned to install and collect mice traps in production fields.
Transport equipment to different locations.
Conduct company errands as assigned.
Clean and clear debris.
Safely operate a variety of tools including pressure washers.
Maintain a safe working environment and use appropriate personal protective equipment.
Comply with company policies, safety regulations and legal guidelines.
Performs other tasks as assigned.
Comfortable working with small equipment or ability to learn new skills.
Team player and effective collaborator.
Ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately.
Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Some experience in farming including the operation of tractors and other farm equipment; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Communicates orally with management and co-workers by telephone or in person.
• Required to stand and walk for extended periods of time during work shift.
• Routinely required to stoop, bend, kneel, lift, and reach, in the performance of job function.
• Requires the essential use of hands, speech, eyesight, and hearing.
• Spend most of the time outdoors, exposed to potentially difficult environment conditions.
• Lifting limitations for this position: 30-50 lbs.
Cook Job Duties:
Monitor and record food temperatures to ensure food safety.
Cook food according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served.
Rotate and store food supplies.
Wash pots, pans, dishes, utensils, or other cooking equipment.
Apportion and serve food to workers
Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
Check quality of ingredients
Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Proven experience as cook
Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
Ability to work in a team
Very good communication skills
Excellent physical condition and stamina
3 months preparing/cooking food
Stand for long periods of time.
Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
Repeat the same movements.
Walk or run for long periods of time.
Bend or twist their body.
- Job Classification:
- 45-2092.00 - Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop, Nursery, and Greenhouse